Vision & Mission
The APL has pillared mission
To provide an environment in which teachers love to facilitate and students love to learn, consisting of infrastructure facilities at par with best Institutions in India.
- To inculcate skills and impart knowledge to the ignited minds in the field of science & technology and soft skills including leadership, team-building and communication.
- To inculcate the spirit of self-motivation among students to develop the overall personality of the students.
- To undertake research and development activities in collaboration with the world of work leading to creation of new knowledge in the fields of science, commerce, humanities, engineering & technology, management, health sciences & therapies, sports, multi-media, applied & performing arts etc.
- To cultivate a sense of discipline, devotion, dedication and determination to meet the challenges in life, personal and professional.
- To motivate a thirst for knowledge in the fields chosen and disseminate it among the academics and industry.
The vision of the APL e Group is to provide quality teacher education to all Students enrolled in our college. Students are given a thorough knowledge and build foundation in both the theoretical and practical aspects of teaching.
- The fundamental right of every child to be provided with the fullest possible and equal educational opportunities based on social justice without discrimination on grounds of religion, caste, creed, region, sex, social, origin, political opinion or economic condition.
- To make sufficient financial allocation for providing the necessary infrastructure, equipment, adequate and qualified staff and all facilities and amenities conducive to imparting education, in an atmosphere and creativity.
- To strengthen, through education, national consciousness and identity, sense of patriotism, a pride in our rich cultural heritage and a determination to defend the unity and integrity of India.
- To develop among teachers a clear understanding of the psychology of their students.
- To enable them to foster creative thinking among pupils for the reconstruction of knowledge.
- To acquaint them with the factors and forces (within the school and outside) affecting education system and classroom situations.
- To develop communication skills and to use the modern information technology and development of Self-confidence and self-discipline.